Robin G. Coles of Pelagic Sailing Club confirms the following Guest Speakers: Steve and Dave Winkler – Dave Roper – Chris Ferrer and John Rousmaniere for the 2011 series starting April 28, 2011 at Savin Hill Yacht Club in Dorchester, MA.
WINTHROP, MA,- When you break down on the waters, run aground or out of gas in Boston Harbor, who you going to call? The Winkler boys! Pelagic’s first presentation “Sea Tow To The Rescue” is set for April 28, 2011 at Savin Hill Yacht Club Dorchester, MA. “We love doing these presentations,” Dave Winkler says, “we always have something interesting to discuss.”
Pelagic Sailing Club is dedicated to bringing together competent skippers and competent crew for their mutual sailing benefit!
Coles states 35% of Pelagic’s members are boat owners, the other 65% are crew. It’s a great way to test the waters with a variety of boats if you’re looking to buy a boat, otherwise crewing can be a lot of fun as well. Plus, it’s an excellent way to meet other like-minded boaters. The Club’s mission is to promote safety on the water, seamanship sailing, and good fellowship.
Other speakers lined up are:
Dave Roper – The Magical Mystery Cruise and the Reality of Romance, May 26, 2011
Chris Ferrar – Overboard! A true blue-water odyssey of disaster and survival, June 23, 2011
John Rousmaniere – Safety at Sea, October 27, 2011
For more information and updated details of speakers, sails, etc, check out our website at: http://PelagicSailingClub.org
Pelagic Sailing Club mission is to promote safety on the water, seamanship sailing, and good fellowship.